Monday, June 23, 2008

Hi all

Hi All,
I have created this Blog to help all the GATE aspirants in their preparation for GATE.
I will be posting all the study material, resources, tips, or anything else I find useful for you here.
Please feel free to request any other material related to GATE which you want me to post here. You can also send me any material you have and which you want to share with people at my mail id.
Finally if you find anything useful here and feel like saying thanks then dont hesitate. I am doing all this effort only to help you and would be happy to know that what I want is actually happening.

All the best for GATE preparation
Priya

2 comments:

prateek bhushan said...

good work....its appreciable

Unknown said...

Hi this is pramod.....thnx 4r providing FREE GATE material.......
But i have one doubt that is how much score required 4r IIT's........and if u have any gate EC material plz mail to my id. my id is pramod_898@yahoo.com